Dr. Fodor provides arm lift surgery in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Aesthetic surgical reshaping techniques for the upper arms will depend on individual patient needs and range from liposuction alone to extensive tissue resection. The resulting scars also vary from inconspicuous to significant.
Recent advances in Brachioplasty have resulted in significant technical improvements – not necessarily in the length of the scars, but certainly in the quality of scars associated with the more extensive, traditional operation. As a result, Brachioplasty has become acceptable to a larger number of patients, many of whom may have declined the procedure in the past due to the visibility of the scar. During the patient consultation with Dr. Fodor, he will discuss the best approach for the best possible outcome for upper arm rejuvenation in Aspen.
Liposuction alone is sufficient for many patients. For others, a relatively conservative approach is to limit the incision to the hollow of the armpit, producing a scar that is visible only when the arms are raised above the head with the armpit in full view. When skin excess is more extensive (as with older patients and following massive weight loss), a longer incision is necessary. In such cases, the resulting scar travels down the entire length of the inner aspect of the arm.
Dr. Fodor also provides Tummy Tuck, Body Sculpting and Mommy Makeover procedures for those with loose, excess skin.
The cost for an arm lift will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Arm Lift in Aspen, Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.