Dr. Fodor offers a variety of body surgery for patients in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado. Dr. Peter Fodor is an experienced cosmetic surgeon in Aspen and has expertise in the procedures listed below. Call today to schedule your body surgery consultation in Aspen, CO. Dr. Fodor can discuss body surgery pricing, recovery, or any other questions you may have. Read through the body surgery pages listed below to learn more.
Aesthetic surgical reshaping techniques for the upper arms will depend on individual patient needs and range from liposuction alone to extensive tissue resection. The resulting scars also vary from inconspicuous to significant.Read More
No matter how much they exercise and stick to a healthy diet, some people cannot rid themselves of fat pockets and extra, loose abdominal skin. Multiple pregnancies are also a culprit. Dr. Fodor usually suggests that these patients undergo a tummy tuck also known as an abdominoplasty.Read More
Buttock augmentation reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, for an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. Fat grafting with your own natural fatty tissue, when present in sufficient amounts, is the preferred approach over silicone implants and is rapidly gaining popularity with patients and surgeons alike.Read More
Dr. Fodor believes that the answer to this vicious cycle that occurs with the desire to achieve permanent fat and weight loss rests with a combination of liposuction, properly selected exercise programs, and an appropriately designed food intake.Read More
Many patients travel to Aspen to take advantage of Dr. Fodor’s expertise in liposuction. He has written extensively on the topic in addition to having developed or helped to develop many of the innovative techniques that are widely used today.Read More
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.