Dr. Fodor offers BOTOX® injections and other neurotoxins in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
BOTOX®, Dysport®, and XEOMIN® are product names for botulinum toxin which is injected for reduction of facial muscle activity. Botox is often used in combination with tissue fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm, to achieve cosmetic enhancement of facial shape and some degree of facial rejuvenation.
From Aspen to Minneapolis and New York, people are undergoing Botox® Cosmetic treatments to remove unsightly forehead lines and wrinkles.
BOTOX® and Dysport® are derived from a specific form of bacteria. These injections were originally utilized as a remedy for neck and facial spasms. Later on, they have been used effectively for cosmetic reasons. BOTOX® and Dysport® are an extremely efficient approach to softening or removing the natural wrinkles between the eyes (frown lines), on the forehead, at the sides of the eyes (“crow’s feet”), at the base of the nose, around the lips, etc.
They are injected through a very small needle into the muscles of the face to stop nerve impulses from reaching the muscles. This causes these muscles to relax, which makes wrinkles gradually disappear. The results last three to six months and, at times, longer.
Dr. Fodor has extensive experience using BOTOX® Cosmetic not only for cosmetic reasons but to treat headaches (including migraines) and excessive sweating of the armpits and palms.
Injectable treatments are a wonderful tool in treating cosmetic patients but, like any tool, they can be misused. Inadequately trained practitioners from varied backgrounds are often responsible for the substandard results that all of us have seen, many times on well-known celebrities who appear virtually expressionless from BOTOX®, sporting “over plumped” lips and “mask-like” face from overzealous use of fillers. These kinds of results are entirely avoidable.
Dr. Fodor practices meticulous technique with careful control of the location and depth of the injections, based on an intimate knowledge of anatomy gained in no small measure from his experience in endoscopic facial rejuvenation.
The cost for Botox injections will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for treatment. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Botox Injections Consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.