Aspen plastic surgeon Dr. Fodor offers Breast Lift Surgery to residents of Aspen, and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Complexities of the procedures vary greatly and, in some cases, a conservative approach with staging the surgery is wise. Selecting the best operation is challenging; the quality (thickness) of skin, glandular size, skin envelope to glandular ratio, symmetry and nipple position all play a role. The aging process continues to relentlessly. Especially when an implant, which adds to gravity, was also introduced, secondary surgical procedures may be necessary to obtain and maintain in the long term a pleasing result.
Even though the use of an implant can be inevitable in very volume deficient breasts, in Dr. Fodor’s judgment, a conservative approach with no implant or at most a small one placed submuscularly is a better choice in the long term. To this end, Dr. Fodor favors, when applicable, techniques where the excess skin or ptotic portions of the gland are surgically repositioned to increase volume. An exception to this, appropriate for less advanced cases of ptosis, (defined by a lesser distance measured between the inferior margin of the areola to the fold below the breasts) is a technique which places implants in a dual-plane; partly submuscular and partly sub-glandular.
Since there are a number of surgical options available for Mastopexy, Dr. Fodor considers particularly important for patients to fully discuss the approach he recommends to assure as much as possible that the anticipated results meet the patient’s personal aesthetic goals. Contact this Aspen plastic surgeon today
You may also be interested in the following procedures breast augmentation, breast liposuction or the tummy tuck procedure.
When patients undergo breast reduction they get a breast lift. Peter B. Fodor offers traditional breast reduction and breast lift. In addition, in his practice patients who qualify for the procedure can greatly benefit from breast reduction and lift only by liposuction.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.