Dr. Fodor performs breast surgery in Aspen, Snowmass, and surrounding areas of Colorado. Dr. Fodor performs a variety of cosmetic breast surgery options in Aspen. His expertise includes the procedures listed below. Call today to schedule your breast surgery consultation in Aspen. Dr. Fodor can discuss breast surgery pricing, recovery, or any other questions you may have. Read through the breast surgery pages listed below to learn more.
An aesthetically pleasing breast size and shape, including nipple characteristics and position, has been historically idealized across all cultures. Interventions aimed at enlarging size range from injections of paraffin, other oils, silicone and many other substances unfortunately have been and still are being practiced today with catastrophic outcomes, at times present only years later.Read More
Dr. Fodor recommends the procedure to women with excessively large breasts. The operation is designed to reduce the bulk of the tissue and to move the nipple and areola upward to the position it was in before the breast became excessively large and/or pendulous, or to the “ideal” position. The surgery usually involves both lifting and reducing their size. The selection of an appropriate surgical technique for any specific patient depends on a number of individual factors including size, shape, skin thickness, and laxity.Read More
Age, multiple pregnancies, or a genetic weakness of the breast supports can cause sagging. This can be partially corrected and masked by an breast augmentation operation if the size and amount of sagging are both small.Read More
No one wants to spend time recovering. Meanwhile we all want to look our best. The objective driving Dr. Peter Fodor’s practice is while paying attention to these general Patients’ desires, is to make them feel confident, sexy and comfortable while appearing natural.Read More
Gynecomastia a term derived from the Greek words “gyne” (woman) and “mastia” (breast), is indeed a more common condition than generally realized. The presence of gynecomastia in the general male population is estimated by some to be as high as 40 percent in adults and 60 percent in adolescents. In adolescents, excess weight, or “baby fat,” is often accompanied by an enlarged, fatty breast area.Read More
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.