Dr. Fodor offers Buccal Fat Removal to residents in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas of Colorado.
This procedure seeks to give the face a more angular and chiseled look by reducing the size of the buccal fat pad normally located in the cheeks. The buccal fat pad, not unlike the appendix or tonsils, has no useful function after infancy. This surgery is recommended primarily for patients with decidedly round, full cheeks and is commonly performed in combination with cheek enhancement.
Buccal fat pad reduction is performed through a small incision inside the cheeks that leaves no visible scar. Dr. Fodor does not recommend total removal because this could lead to a “sunken in” or gaunt appearance. Postoperative swelling and bruising are practically nonexistent. Buccal fat pad reduction results in a more refined, sculpted cheek contour.
The cost for a buccal fat removal will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your buccal fat removal consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
You may also be interested in the following procedures facelift, blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.