Dr. Fodor provides Buttock Augmentation in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Full beautiful bottoms are a sign of youth and vitality, and enlargement procedures are becoming increasingly popular. Statistically, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) notes that buttock augmentation took one of the top spots recently for the most significant increases in the number of procedures performed, by a whopping 58 percent!
This comes as no surprise to board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Peter Fodor, Chairman of Medical Advisory Board of the Plastic Surgery Channel; “We’ve seen a significant increase in buttock augmentation in the U.S. It was slow catching on, but that’s no longer the case.”
Celebrities Jennifer Lopez, along with Kim Kardashian’s voluptuous body could be attributed to some of the buttock enlargement frenzy!
“Not only do we harvest fat to create a full beautiful bottom, we also sculpt the body in the process of obtaining the fat,” says Fodor. “It’s a true 2 for 1 procedure.”
“Buttock augmentation gives you curves you never had and makes you feel sexier and more confident in clothing that you were never able to quite fill out.”
Finding the right balance, and ensuring your body is in proportion requires a lot of artistic sense, judgment and finesse.
“When considering the procedure, the best results are from board certified plastic surgeons who understand and are willing to devote ample time to create the appropriate hip to waist ratio.”
Buttock augmentation reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, for an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. Fat grafting with your own natural fatty tissue, when present in sufficient amounts, is the preferred approach over silicone implants and is rapidly gaining popularity with patients and surgeons alike.
“We can perform augmentation with an implant. However the preferable method in my practice is to use a patient’s own tissues (fat) and occasionally combine it with an implant,” says Dr. Fodor. “First, we evaluate which body areas could be improved upon with suction and if there is sufficient donor fat.Those areas are then sculpted by suction, leaving a more aesthetically pleasing contour. The fat then is appropriately processed and reinjected into the buttock area creating a beautiful and proportionate overall figure.”
If your buttocks are too small for your body frame
If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, and/or flat
If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly
“When people think about fat, it’s often viewed as an ugly reminder to lose weight,” says Fodor. “It doesn’t need to be perceived that way. Employing on the cutting edge fat harvesting methods and adding stem cells, isolated from the same fat, we have seen phenomenal results.”
“As it turns out in my practice, at least 80 percent of the fat transferred survives. What you see at three months is a permanent result. This is quite exciting!”
Initially Dr. Fodor perfected his technique of silicone implant augmentation during dozens of teaching trips to Rio de Janeiro and other areas of Brazil. Currently using your own fat is the preferred method in his practice.
There is initial swelling and some pain associated with buttock augmentation. More with the implants however, than with transferring fat. When compared to buttock implants, recovery time for fat transfer patients is in general more rapid.
Most normal activities can be resumed within the first week and on average most people are back to work within a week or 10 days.
You may also be interested in the following procedures liposuction, tummy tuck or breast augmentation.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.