Dr. Fodor offers Endoscopic Face Lift Surgery to residents of Aspen, Snowmass and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Dr. Fodor pioneered this state-of-the-art approach to facial rejuvenation in Aspen, Endoscopy. There is no visible scaring with an Endoscopic forehead lift or mid-face as practiced by Dr. Fodor. The short incisions to introduce the Endoscopic instruments are placed behind the hairline and heal with scars that are difficult to detect, even by your hairdresser. Endoscopic procedures are less invasive than their traditional counterparts which allows a faster recovery with less postoperative swelling and bruising.
The technology applied in endoscopic procedures is similar to that used for years in other types of surgeries such as arthroscopic knee surgery. Tiny incisions are made in remote, hidden areas such as the hair-bearing scalp. A “scope” (a periscope-like tubular probe fitted with a tiny camera and bright light) is then inserted at the point of incision and used along with other instruments to assist in the operation. Dr. Fodor can view the progress of the procedure on a T.V. monitor. While most patients can undergo endoscopic surgeries, not everyone is a good candidate.
To determine if you are a good candidate for an Endoscopic Face Lift, contact us today to schedule your consultation.
The cost for an endoscopic facelift will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your endoscopic facelift consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
You may also be interested in the following procedures facelift, blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty.
Click to see before and after photos.
Dr. Fodor authored a textbook titled "Endoscopically Assisted Aesthetic Plastic Surgery."
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.