Dr. Fodor offers facial surgery to residents of Aspen, Snowmass and surrounding areas of Colorado.
To combat the many factors that can affect the look of your face, including sun, stress, aging and environmental factors, Dr. Fodor offers facial plastic surgery.
Call today to schedule your facial surgery consultation. Dr. Fodor can discuss facial surgery pricing, recovery, or any other questions you may have. Read through the facial surgery pages listed below to learn more.
This procedure seeks to give the face a more angular and chiseled look by reducing the size of the buccal fat pad normally located in the cheeks. The buccal fat pad, not unlike the appendix or tonsils, has no useful function after infancy.Read More
According to Dr. Fodor, a younger face is more triangular in shape with the chin representing the tip of the triangle. With aging, as the malar areas descend, jowling occurs and the facial shape becomes more rectangular. In individuals whose facial contours have changed as a result of advancing age, as well as in individuals who have congenitally flat cheeks areas, malar augmentation can offer significant enhancement of facial aesthetics.Read More
While some individuals are born with thinner lips, aging can also cause lips to become thinner and “prune lines” can form. This may make the allure of a youthful smile can disappear. In the past, this was irreversible. Today, new procedures have been developed to remedy this situation.Read More
Otoplasty is a common procedure used to correct large, uneven and misshapen ears. We know that body image and concerns about one’s appearance are developed as early as 2-3 years of age.Read More
Like other cosmetic surgeries, nasal reshaping (rhinoplasty) is a combination of art and science. Because surgery is not an exact science, some of the factors involved in producing the final results are not within the control of the plastic surgeon.Read More
A neck lift can have a profound effect on appearance. Customizing the surgical approach for each individual is paramount in achieving the most aesthetic results in neck enhancement.Read More
Sun exposure, weight fluctuation, and the natural aging process can make skin loosen and sag, resulting in wrinkles and jowls. The muscles on the neck can slacken, too, causing you to look years older than you are.Read More
Dr. Fodor pioneered this state-of-the-art approach to facial rejuvenation in Aspen, Endoscopy. There is no visible scaring with an Endoscopic forehead lift or mid-face as practiced by Dr. FodorRead More
A “Short Scar” Face Lift is performed where the incision behind the ear is eliminated. In Dr. Fodor’s opinion, it works well for patients in whom the signs of aging have not significantly extended to the neck area.Read More
The aesthetics of the eyes, other than color, are determined entirely by the bony and soft tissue architecture surrounding them. Variations in the bony skeleton, such as underdeveloped cheekbones, when not recognized in advance of blepharoplasty, can negatively impact the final aesthetic result.Read More
Call today to schedule your botox and fillers consultation in Aspen.Read More
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.