Dr. Fodor offers fat injections in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
Fat injections AlloDerm ® and GoreTex® are some of the methods used to augment the lips and other “soft tissues” of the face.
Fat injections involve the injection of one’s own fat– taken from other parts of the body– into the lips or to fill fine lines and wrinkles.
In concept fat injections and other procedures that involve the transfer of one’s own fatty tissues is attractive and as such, many plastic surgeons like injecting fat. Unfortunately, the longevity of fat transfer is unpredictable, even in expert hands. For this reason, Dr. Fodor prefers hyaluronic acid fillers (see Restylane & Juvederm) for facial augmentation over fat. Fat injections in the facial area require “maintenance” for lasting results. On the other hand, in other parts of the body, where blood supply is less abundant than in the face and therefore absorption is less likely, Dr. Fodor often uses fat harvested from one area of the body and transfers to another area of the body usually for the purposes of secondary (re-do) liposuction deformities. His preference for fat, in this case, is also based on the fact that commercially available filler materials would be prohibitively expensive to use in the volumes required in secondary (re-do) liposuction.
The cost for fat injections will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for treatment. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Fat Injections Consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
Click to see before and after photos.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.