Dr. Fodor offers fat transfers in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
As we age, gravity repositions fat tissues, causing a decrease in volume in facial features, wrinkles and creases then become more prominent. Based on research, the loss of facial fat is a very significant component of facial aging. Breasts also lose volume and shape, while hips and thigh fat pads swell, along with the abdomen.
Dr. Fodor performs facial and body rejuvenation procedures for patients who want an improvement on their facial skin texture and volume.
Fat transfer is a cosmetic procedure that improves the fullness of various features with a patient’s own fat. Fat transfer is a popular alternative to treatments for restoring volume, and can also be used to correct skin deformities such as deep furrows, facial wrinkles and other depressions on other body areas. Patients who have lipoatrophy, a condition characterized by the loss of the layer of fat in the face that forms the contours of the cheeks and jawline can also benefit from a fat transfer.
Fat transfer can also be referred to as micro-lipo injection of autologous fat transplantation.
Autologous fat transfer offers several major benefits.
The main benefit of fat transfer is that the procedure allows patients to use their own tissues to achieve their desired look.
The material used is not from animals or synthetic products. You don’t have to worry about allergic or rejection reaction because the transplantation is from your own body.
The fat can be used to correct scars and depressions; it is also an excellent complement to facial resurfacing treatments and breast reconstruction surgery.
Since it is imperative to have realistic expectations, Dr. Fodor and his staff spend a considerable amount of time to properly inform their patients prior to their undergoing the procedure. It is important to discuss all your concerns and expectations with Dr. Fodor before undergoing a fat transfer procedure.
During the consultation, Dr, Fodor will assess the potential harvesting site for obtaining the fat to be used in the fat transfer procedure.
The cost of fat transfer will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for treatment. The cost will also depend on whether additional liposuction for just what is needed for the transfer of fat will be performed.
At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your Fat Transfer Consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
Click to see before and after photos.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.