Gallery > Traditional Facelift
Traditional Facelift is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world. Facelift surgery can rejuvenate the mid and lower face as well as the upper neck by tightening underlying tissues for a younger firmer, smoother look. Facelift surgery when performed by Dr. Peter Fodor is customized for each patient according to their individual anatomy and individual aesthetic needs to help reduce common signs of aging and achieve beautiful, lasting results. In our practice effort is placed in providing natural results while minimizing tell tale signs.
Our highest priority is providing our patients with the best care in the safest possible manner.
Call today to schedule your surgery consultation with Dr. Fodor to evaluate your needs, recovery, fee schedules and any other questions you may have.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.