Dr. Fodor offers Neck Lift Surgery in Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
A neck lift can have a profound effect on appearance. Customizing the surgical approach for each individual is paramount in achieving the most aesthetic results in neck enhancement. Various choices are available, ranging from liposuction (lipoplasty) with or without chin augmentation to much more extensive operations such as a corset platysmaplasty and/or a full Face Lift. The length of recovery and the extent of scarring vary accordingly, and these are points that require thorough discussion between surgeon and patient during the consultation.
Dr. Fodor begins the neck lift procedure by making incisions behind a patient’s ears, tightens the underlying tissues to the skin and removes the saggy, excess skin. The remaining skin is then moved up and back towards the scalp, leaving a well-hidden, inconspicuous scar.
Dr. Fodor can also tighten the muscles below the chin and for this, he places an incision in the neck crease just under the chin. In addition, liposuction can give the neck a more youthful and natural appearance. The result is an aesthetically rejuvenated neck.
Current aesthetic judgment dictates a judicious surgical approach to the neck, which goes a long way toward avoiding an unnatural hollowed-out look or a too-sharp angle of the neck. In general, surgical improvement for sagging neck tissues has shifted in recent years from a backward pull toward a more vertically oriented pull. Dr. Fodor has been a strong advocate of this evolution in technology which has allowed him to produce more pleasing and long-lasting aesthetic improvements for patients seeking neck contouring and rejuvenation.
The cost for a neck lift will vary depending on the severity of your case and techniques used for surgery. At your consultation, Dr. Fodor will be happy to discuss your options and cost based on your needs.
Call today to schedule your neck lift consultation in Colorado to begin your path to a more confident you!
You may also be interested in the following procedures facelift, blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty.
Click to see before and after photos.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we plan to operate at significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing requirements.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath in the last two weeks and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is over 100.4 F, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule and contact your primary physician.
2. We ask that you rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds, with Listerine, Crest Pro Health or Colgate Total, prior to coming to our office.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner to allow social distancing.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a single caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops and door handles will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the health and safety of all during this pandemic.
To keep you updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are reopening our office to see patients starting on May 27, 2020. We are setting up a protocol to do this in the safest manner for our patients and ourselves. To see a DRAFT of the guidelines, please feel free to select the Learn More button below.